Wipers, rags and absorbents play a critical role in facility safety, cleanliness and compliance. Each of these products can help you with your cleaning regimen; prevent slips, trips and falls; meet regulatory guidelines; and be prepared when that spill does happen.
Wipers & Rags:
Cleaning and disinfecting is more important than ever. Select a wiper based on strength, absorbency or application to give your operation another tool for tackling everyday challenges.
Shop rags come from a number of sources and are an economical, general purpose wipe and absorbent. Terry towels are ideal for cleaning and polishing.
High Visibility Sorbents :
Every time you deploy a “High Vis” sorbent to manage and clean your leaks, drips and spills, you are posting a warning sign that keeps your workers safe.
- High Vis sorbents have a durable, tear-resistant coverstock printed with a caution/warning sign
- Ideal for high traffic areas where the risk of slips, trips and falls is greater
- Offered in a variety of configurations including pads, rolls, dispenser packs, kits and wipers
Absorbent Mats & Rugs:
Traction rugs are an easy to deploy, durable solution for preventing slips, trips and falls. Rugs cling to the floor creating a clean and safe working environment.
- Adhesive or cling backing adheres to floors but can still be re-positioned easily
- Traction rugs are a universal sorbent - absorbing a wide variety of oil and water-based spills
- Withstands heavy foot traffic and vehicle traffic including fork trucks