Workplace injuries and lost time cost businesses billions of dollars every year. Slips, trips and falls (on the same level) make up over 20% of that staggering figure (based on both commercial and government data). Deploying spill control products in troublesome areas subject to leaks, over spray, spills and even weather, will help keep your workers safe, your business in compliance, and reduce your level of risk to these costly workplace injuries.
In addition to your standard spill control products, consider these additional product solutions to support your workplace safety efforts.
High Visibility Sorbents :
Every time you deploy a “High Vis” sorbent to manage and clean your leaks, drips and spills, you are posting a warning sign that keeps your workers safe.
- High Vis sorbents have a durable, tear-resistant coverstock printed with a caution/warning sign
- Ideal for high traffic areas where the risk of slips, trips and falls is greater
- Offered in a variety of configurations including pads, rolls, dispenser packs, kits and wipers
Absorbent Traction Rugs:
Traction Rugs are an easy, durable solution to combat slips, trips & falls in a variety of locations. The perfect solution for surfaces that may become wet, these universal rugs absorb a wide variety of water-and oil- based liquid spills.
- Bottom layer sticks to floors, counters and more using cling technology
- Reusable - simply peel rug from floor and re-position
- Easy to use - roll out continuous walk-off coverage for entrances and walkways with no gaps, ripples or overlaps
- Durable top layer for trouble-free vacuuming, sweeping and mopping - product stays on the job longer
- Rugs withstand heavy foot and vehicle traffic
Cleaning and disinfecting is more important than ever. Select a wiper based on strength, absorbency or application to give your operation another tool for tackling everyday challenges.