Liquid Safety Product Solutions
Our products play a critical role in facility safety, cleanliness and compliance. Each of these product solutions can help prevent slips, trips and falls; meet regulatory guidelines; and be prepared when that spill does happen.
Many of our products are available in Maintenance, Oil Only and Chemical.
Sorbent Pads & Rolls: Meltblown polypropylene sorbent pads and rolls maximize surface area offering superior wicking and absorbency. Perfed to get the most out of your product, these items are available in a variety of constructions and weights.
- Platinum - Our most durable sorbent with spunbond on both sides
- Gold - These "SM" products feature a spunbond coverstock on top of a meltblown core - blending strength and absorbency
- Silver - Bonded meltblown for everyday use
- Bronze - Economical and efficient single-ply meltblown
- Plus color-coded sorbents to meet your various application needs
Specialty Sorbents: When your application requires greater flexibility, higher absorbency or a specific shape, these sorbents are ready for the job.
- Drum Top Covers
When shape and flexibility are not enough, these products feature alternate constructions and materials designed specifically for the task at hand or industry challenges.
- Marine Sorbents
- Lab & Cleanroom Sorbents
- Absorbent Mats & Rugs including Rail Mat
Spill Kits: Spills happen... be prepared when they do. Liquid Safety Solutions offers a number of spill kits in a variety of sizes, capacities and configurations. From small “Grab’n’Go” kits to large overpacks and spill carts, we’ll keep you in compliance and ready to go.
Wipers & Rags: We are all experiencing a raised awareness around cleaning which has significantly escalated demand. We offer a complete selection of wipers and rags including the Spilfyter Wiper Kit and our “workhorse” GT Series.
- Scrim, Airlaid, DRC & Spunlace
- Hydrospun, Meltblown, Wet Wipes & Food Service
- New & Reclaimed Rags and Towels
Neutralizers & Classifiers: Safely identify spilled liquids. These color-changing liquid and powder neutralizers are essential with acid or base spills.
- Classifier Strips & Kits
- Liquid & Dry Acid Neutralizers
- Base/Alkaline Neutralizers
- Assorted Kits
- Specialty Kits for Mercury, Battery Acid and Formaldehyde
Granular Absorbents: Looking for a granular alternative to clay (diatomacious earth)? Ask your sales representative for the option that best fits your operational requirements.
Check out our full, online product catalog to dive deeper in to our product portfolio!